Marina Advisory Board
There is hereby created the marine advisory board which shall provide guidance in future decision making for the Municipal Harbor. The board shall act in a purely advisory capacity to the City Manager or his designee, the Harbor Master, on matters pertaining to the Municipal Harbor. The board will consist of FIVE (5) members who shall be qualified voters of the city. Members shall be appointed for two-year terms, and shall serve until their successors are appointed by the city council. Appointments to the board shall be made at the first regular meeting after the general election or as soon thereafter as possible. THREE (3) members of the board shall be appointed in odd- numbered years and TWO (2) members shall be appointed in even numbered years.
The board may confer with city manager or his designee on policies related to management and operations of the harbor, such as;
- Advise on budget proposal and reports;
- Review and advise on staff quarterly reports;
- Participate in future strategic planning efforts;
- Engage, champion and participate in grant applications and fundraising efforts;
- Review bids, proposals and qualifications of contracts for advisory purposes; and
- Other duties as may be assigned by the city council and/or the city manager.
|Place 1||Chris Fox||2019-2022|
|Place 2||Randall Moore||2020-2021|
|Place 3||Jo Kruger||2020-2022|
|Place 4||Kelly Owens||2019-2021|
|Place 5||Jerry Web||2019-2022|
|Staff Liaison||David Parsons||City Manager|
|Staff Liaison||Stephanie Montgomery||Board Secretary|